Testimonials Extension For Magento 2
We are happy to announce our new Testimonials extension for Magento 2. Testimonials are a great way to show that your brand or website is trusted by the community, has good reviews, and happy customers. It consists of a person’s written or spoken statement extolling the virtue of a product.
This extension allows to show testimonials on the frontend of your Magento 2 store, with either a slider or a grid mode. It can be also added as a widget, which has a lot of settings, like showing or hiding specific fields, do design changes and more. Also it is possible to enable form on the frontend, which will allow customers to add their reviews about website, which can later be shown on testimonials section.
- 100% open source
- Easy to install
- Show testimonials as a slider or a grid
- Star Rating
- Most Popular Social Networks integrated
- Ability to add testimonials from frontend (for customers)
- reCAPTCHA system (google reCAPTCHA)
- Ability to show testimonials adding it as a widget
- Ability to show testimonial form adding it as a widget
- Many configuration for displaying testimonial slider, grid, or form
Username: yereone Password: yereone123
Install via Composer
To complete the installation process, we need to run the following command lines:
composer require yereone/module-testimonials
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Check out our other Magento 2 Extensions
If you need advanced sorting features on your Magento 2, like Best Sellers, Most Viewed,etc, check out our Advanced Sorting for Magento 2 extension as well.